- Friday 2/15/2019 – Set up / Gear check
- 6:30a to 4:00p – Event set up and Judges meeting (closed to climbers)
- 10:00a – Gear Inspection (click to view inspection list)
- Saturday 2/16/2019 – Preliminary Events
- 6:30a – Set up and judges meeting
- 7:30a – Climbers’ Meeting
- 8:30a – Feet Off The Ground! Preliminary event begin and run all day until they are complete.
- Sunday 2/17/19
- 7:00a – Check in, set up, and judges meeting for Masters Challenge
- 8:30 – Masters Challenge begins – Top 5 overall will compete
Awards Ceremony will follow the final climb!
Join us in celebrating the life of Gregory Severino, and his contributions to the Arboriculture Industry!
In collaboration with Tree Works Inc. , the Hawaii Tree Jamboree will be held on February 16th and 17th, 2019, on the Big Island of Hawaii, at Botanical World Adventures
Events Include: Work Climb, Belayed Speed Climb, Aerial Rescue, Ascent, Throwline, and a Masters Challenge
If you’d like to compete:
- Pre-register by filling out This Form. Then checkout with PayPal or a credit card via the Pay Now button below. Register early for limited spots. Late or on-site registration may not be available and you will not be guaranteed a t-shirt.
- Sign and submit the forms below to Info@AlohaArborist.com. Contestant signatures on these forms is mandatory; employer signature is not. Failure to submit will result in disqualification from competition.
- Read the rulebook before the competition and make sure you understand how the events are scored. More information about the ITCC format, and other upcoming events can be found at www.ITCC-ISA.com
If you’d like to participate as a Volunteer, Judge, or Technician:
please fill out this Google Form as soon as possible. If completed in time, this form will reserve your t-shirt and help us to place all participants in roles they are comfortable with.
The following forms will have to be filled out and submitted to Info@Aloha Arborist.com. These forms will also be available to you at the event.
- Botanical World Adventures participant waiver form
- ISA Event Participant Agreement and Release form
- ISA Emergency Contact and Health Insurance Information
If You Would Like to Sponsor this Event:
*Competition T-shirt designs will be submitted on December 15th, 2018. Sponsorship received after this deadline will not be featured on the competition shirt design, but will be featured in all other promotional materials, social media postings, and souvenir t-shirts (if they are commissioned).*
Thank you for your contribution! We look forward to this opportunity to work together and build a relationship to achieve our common goals.
Please fill out this Google Form to provide us with more information
Special thanks to our sponsors and contributors so far: